viernes, 29 de octubre de 2010

Students' impressions from a trip to Turkey


"In my opinion a trip to Turkey was one of the best expeirences in my life.
I must admit that the way to Turkey was exhausting but it was worth an effort
When we arrived we were fondly welcomed by turkish families. We got to know about turkish culture and lifestyle and that was really interesting for me. Moreover we have visited many beautiful places like Hagia Sophia and Sultan Ahmed Mosque - it was great! However the best thing that I was really delighted was my kindred spirit, in which home I was hosting." Ilona Jachym

"In my opinion a trip to Turkey was awesome. We visited many interesting places, but the most I liked was accomondation in turkish families and trip to Istambul. When we arrived everyone friendly welcomed us. We got to know about turkish lifestyle, habbits and turkish culture.
We visited many beautiful objects. I really liked Sultan Ahmed Mosque - place for pray for turkish people. I liked this trip and I'd like to come to Turkey again." Patrycja Rybska


"Everyone was pleasantly surprised by great atmosphere for the whole trip.
We were very tried when we came to Turkey, we didn't know what can we expect in Turkey. But our fears went away, when we met turkish people, because they were very kind for us. After first day in Tekirdag our relations with turkish people got better and better and it was a lot of fun. But the farewell was really sad and we couldn't stop crying." Kaja Obermajer

"Trip to Turkey was for me wonderfull experience.
First I was really scared, because Turkey is much more different than Poland,
but when we came to Turkey I've change my mind. In my turkish family everything was very enjoyable, and they were doing everything to make me happy. Atmosphere and realtions between family members were amazing. Visiting Istambul and Yalova was great experience. Integration with hungarian,spanish and turkish people was really educating. We vistied many interesting places because we were travelling by bus. If I have chance to go to Turkey again I wouldn't miss it." Martyna Wesołowska

Posted by Marcin Rogoża

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario